30 Jul 2013

FOR BETH…


                                      (A spanish painter Joaquin Sorolla.) 

My darling, look what I found for little gift. They are all works of the Spanish painter Joaquin Sorolla. He was called “The Painter of the Light”.

That’s what you were always putting
in my pessimism

with your unbelievable strength:  Light.

Among all, you were the Strongest!

And look how the Strongest left the weak ones to carry their darkness alone.

It is your Third Death-Birth-Day.

And I send you some portraits of Sorolla,
portraits of Mothers taking care of children
the way you always took care
not only of the five yours
but also of all of us.


And I send you a song that I wish I could sing with you even in the entrance of S.M or of Mega Mall.
Yesterday a friend sent it to me and I made immediately the Moment for us… (I’ll tell you when I see you, I did my World Premiere as a singer in the bar of Irini in Athens…)


I still can’t believe it Beth. That’s why I still dream of us singing together.


P.S: In case they open your letter, kisses to your children. To five of them.

                                                                                                                         Yiannis


                                                                                                            










No comments:

Post a Comment